The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: random parts

BPU925

i got some parts just taking up space....lettin them go cheap cause i want some room back.....

2g manifold i believe....25 bucks
1g complete head....not sure valve condition....50
5 bar tenzo r's 4 lug universal 17 inch 4 rims....one in pic got bent by discount tire but have been told it is fixable...175
7 spoke 17inch MP rims...4 lug universal with tires or without....one tire loses air....2 tires are pretty new...400
FMIC kit for dsm...long route...flange for 1g bov .....175
2g mas with filter and intake......40
aluminum intake pipe......15
adjustable FPR....mounted on 1g rail ready to go....100

pm me for shipping on little stuff......i rather not ship head, rims or fmic kit local on these

BPU925

Bump.....heres some more stuff

Stock vr4 cruise control...35 shipped
Stock vr4 abs unit.....45 shipped
Power steering pump....40 shipped
I also have all the vr4 power steering hoses....let me know which one u need and ill get u a price

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts