The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: FMIC, JMF, FIC, GT specialties, Tial, Sheerer, Greddy updated prices 10/21

thedsmguy

Aftermarket (huge) cast manifold 8cm I believe this was made by gt specialties, it fits under a stock heatshield but is actually a very big very well built cast manifold. $150

FP red turbo 50 miles since new center section and I use a inline filter/restrictor on the oil feed. $850 including stainless feed line and FP oil restrictor/filter.

Stainless o2 housing w/Tial ext wastegate dumped (not for sale individually unless turbo is purchased first) $300

1150 high z fic injectors including resistor box delete $375 no e85
JMF intake manifold and BBK 75mm throttle body $450
Sheerer FMIC with polished pipes $500
Greddy bov (real)$100

All these parts are from my personal GVR4. But would work in a 1g as well.
Package price $2400

Last edited:

thedsmguy

I forgot to say, a BBK 75mm throttle body goes in this package.

I'm also willing to break it up if I get good offers on a couple of the pieces. I AM NOT going to separate the turbo from the wastegate so please do not ask.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts