The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

91-92 headlights free

Spyke169

Going through the garage as I work on my 1g build and came accross a set of stock headlights. Sold the VR-4 a couple years ago (wow do I miss it) so I have no use for them. If you want them let me know, all you pay is shipping, I will let you know the price for shipping and you can paypal me. I think I have a few more VR-4 ods and ends around and will post them for free as well as I come accross them. PM or text 262-844-2612

-Nicholas

*edit: Also have stock valves, springs, and retainers if anyone wants them.

Last edited:

Spyke169

I will get a shipping quote tomorrow and let you know.

Spyke169

Hey guys, sorry had a busy weekend, full time student, full time job takes up a ton of my time. Anyways I'll go on my lunch tomorrow and get quotes. Thanks for your patience.

Spyke169

PMs sent

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts