The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 93 headlights SOLD SOLD

ktmrider

Hey folks, was bopping around the local yard and found a 93 Gaylant. Pulled the headlights for grins.

Small amount of peel, all the black is gone from the top, one adjuster is cracked/broken. EDIT, adjuster is fixed/replaced today 10/7/12. Pics are in post #3.

Still want $120 shipped/paypal'd in the CONUS. Glass could use some polishing, brackets are a tad rough in spots but overall a good deal IMO.

SOLD today for $140 shipped including side marker lights.

Last edited:

ktmrider

Sorry for the delay, life got first priority.

Went to the local salvage today and got another adjuster. Will install and take pics later today.

ktmrider

Thanks for all the overseas interest! However I am not willing to ship anywhere but the CONUS ( no CN, AK, or HI either sorry ).

still have it??

ktmrider

Quoting Kitti:
many enquiry from oversea to you? have from Asian?

Yep.

Quoting 988:
still have it??

See above, WILL NOT SHIP OUTSIDE THE CONTINENTAL US thx.

GVR47111K

Hey I'm interested in the lights but I have a question, will you ship out of the CONUS? Thx /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

ktmrider

Quoting GVR47111k:
Hey I'm interested in the lights but I have a question, will you ship out of the CONUS? Thx

LOL don't forget that, to many people, I LIVE outside the US ( can't get past the New in New Mexico ). Been told more than once over my 30+ years living here that, "We don't ship internationally, sorry." Or the good ole, "You need a passport to get to ABQ?". 47th state, 1912 entrance to the Union for the uninformed.

And thx for the bump LOL, still FS.

ktmrider

Bump, getting ready for some more work travel so shipping will be spotty until the week of Thanksgiving.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts