The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Complete USDM Thule Roof Rack

kitcho

For sale is a complete Thule USDM roof rack. I bought this from MistaVR4 a few years ago.

Complete kit, nothing is needed. Just add your preferred attachments and it's good to go. Includes roof rail trim that's perfectly sized to accommodate the roof rack, along with cover plates for when the roof rack is not in use. I will take photos if desired.

Asking $250 shipped.

Here are some pics.

Last edited:

Tre3zy

OR DUCKTAPE /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

matt92vr4

That's the same carpet my parents had when I was a kid!

kitcho

Quoting Gvr41415:
with whats in the pics can you mount a bike or snowboards on it?

These should come with whatever thule snowboard/bike/kayak etc carrier you buy. The ones I have for my snowboard rack wrap around the bar and go into the bottom of the board rack to be attached with a plastic wingnut.

Last edited:

5OF2k

Is the price in CAD or USD? Im interested, being as my trunkmount bike rack doesnt fit on #5...

kitcho

Thanks for the interest, but this is SOLD.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts