The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: headlights, taillights, mirrors, glove box, corners NEW PRICES!

broke down

all of these wonderful parts can be yours today! Well, maybe in a couple of days from now. All prices are what I think are comparable to past sales from other members. If you think I am crazy about a certain price on something you want, let me know, I am reasonable. Add shipping costs, paypal preferred.

Headlights, I assume they are '91's, that's what they were on when I bought it. Good condition, no cracks or major damage, some of the black paint on the top of the lens is gone, but that could be easily fixed - 50 dollars-NOW 25 DOLLARS + shipping-SOLD

Taillight, *edited - apparently are 89-90 style*. Good condition, would look really nice with some minor plastic polish work. - 100 dollars - NOW 50 DOLLARS + SOLD

Corner Markers, same as above, 25 dollars - 10 DOLLARS

Mirrors, 2 sets, both power mirrors
1st set is a set of mirrors in Belize Green, some minor paint chips and good glass - 50 dollars - 20 DOLLARS - SOLD

2nd set is a set of black mirrors off of a galant gs, good condition with good glass - 25 dollars - 10 DOLLARS

Grille, 90 GS black, good condition, has the mounting clips with it - 25 dollars - SOLD

Grille, vr-4, chrome with mesh, some minor chips in chrome - 25 dollars - SOLD

Glove box, black plastic, lightweight box from 90 GS good condition with bracket - 25 dollars 10 DOLLARS - SOLD

Another tail light and center section combo, tail lights look great, center section has a crack on the right side - 75 dollars - 40 DOLLARS

Last edited:

maroonmetallic

Just an FYI, the taillights are 89-90 style, not 91.

They would be perfectly completely with the black trunk trim to go over the center panel.
GLWS

-Shawn

unistylef

PM sent

tonie4ws

would you shipped in the philippines?how the corner markers plus shipping via USPS or airmail?your quick response is highly appreciated.Thanks in advance.Please PM me

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned