The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Baer Track brakes SOLD

GreenGSX

Up for sale are the brakes off the One Lap VR4. These are the Baer Track set-up that use 1995 Mustang Cobra calipers and rotors with custom brackets and hardware. This set of brakes have been with me since my old road race Eclipse (hence GreenGSX)and they have been bullet proof. With Hawk DTC-60 pads they can match the stopping power of a GT3. I know this is true because I've done it for years at Watkins Glen. The rotors are easy to find at Autozone and street pads can be found there as well. Track pads are also easy to find.

They feature a twin piston Alcon caliper and a 13" rotor so you'll need 17" wheels.

The kit comes with the calipers, rotors, brackets, hardware, spare pins, rebuild kits, and a good set of Hawk plus pads. Also included are multiple sets of spare pads in various compounds and thicknesses.

One of the brake lines got twisted and should be replaced and the dust boots are ripped. I have rebuild kits for them included in the sale. You have to get a new flex line yourself. The lines can easily be found at SummitRacing.com

$300 or best offer plus shipping

I'm going to bring the brakes to the shootout next weekend and try to unload them there.

Last edited:

unistylef

Can you please post a pic including everything in its current condition?

GreenGSX

Here is what I have.

Carlson 41135 rebuild kits 2 new
FederalMog 5048A caliper pins 6 new

Spectra brake pads SD412 street pads new
PFC Z-rated pads 412Z street/strip pads new
Hawk HT-10 track pads used 0.560" (new is 0.610")
Hawk DTC-60 track pads 2 sets one is 0.560" the second is 0.440"
Hawk HP-plus autocross pads 2 sets both 0.440"

4-used rotors.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned