The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Parting out a GVR4

DDM

im parting out a 92 galant vr4. It is belize green. Engine and trans ecu are gone. Most of the interior and the body pannels are there. Paint is faded bad since its green. Let me know if you guys need anything.

James

Can you post a pic of your Radio area. I think I need just about everything there minus a head unit. Bracket/trim/ect

What condition are the steering wheel and shift knob in?

Xfactor

Do you have the front bumper valence piece that goes under the headlights but above the bumper? Really need it!

DDM

Ok. guys. i got alot more interest in everything then i thought. Here is what is gone so far:

driver a pillar (wow..so much interest. wish i kept it just incase)
driver seatbelt
front bumper
trunk carpet
cluster
dash plaque

Car is burried under lieves from rain today so i cannot take pics at the moment

Tail lights are there but the chrome is brown.
front bumper valance has a dent in it
all dog legs and molding are still there
the cover around the radio is there but the radio and "holder pocket" is gone.
Shifter looks weird. i have never seen anything like that on a vr4. it is super tall and the knob looks to be off a 1g.
steering wheel is worn.. to me atleast. pm me for a pic
trunk carpet is gone but the side molding ect is still there.
cig lighter that pops out is gone. I do still have the inside piece.

i can take pictures on my phone and text them. pm for my number

Last edited:

JoeDaddy0

do have splash guards and front liners around wheel( passanger side) but all splash guards, the ones in front of wheels and under timing belt and other side of engine?

DDM

sorry man. all sprash guards are gone. previous owner took them out when he pulled the engine.

DDM

Here are some pictures

DSC00361.jpg

DSC00355.jpg

DSC00373.jpg

DSC00356.jpg

DSC00357.jpg

DSC00358.jpg

DSC00359.jpg

DSC00360.jpg

DSC00362.jpg

DSC00363.jpg

DSC00364.jpg

DSC00366.jpg

DSC00367.jpg

DSC00369.jpg

DSC00370.jpg

DSC00371.jpg

DSC00372.jpg

Last edited:

holeshotmoe

Quoting DDM:
...Shifter looks weird. i have never seen anything like that on a vr4. it is super tall and the knob looks to be off a 1g...

Haha...that goose neck shifter is stockola. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif That's why practically everyone swaps them out for DSM shorties.

Anyway, looks like you have plenty parts to generate interest. If you weren't so far I'd grab that cardboard spare tire cover off you. GLWS

DDM

lol is that shifter stock? i just put a 1g shifter in my gvr4. the one that came out was way smaller that the one on the partout car. i wonder what was in my car before? or maybe my 1g shifter is a 1g short throw shifter.

Spare tire cover is still there.
kick pannel is going to be used on my other gvr4. ill double check on that. mine doesnt fit right. i dont know if its the kick pannel or the car.
also.. Joshua. the pass side fenders looks like its clean in the pics but it does have fade on it. dont know if that matters to you.

DDM

Im also interested in trades. looking for regular galant tails. the ones with turn signal on top. Intercooler and piping. a nicer bov. aftermarket steering wheel and hub. nice shift knob. preffer leather. let me know.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts