The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1992 Galant owners manual

V8EATER

I haven't owned a GVR4 for many years but for some reason I still have this. It's in good condition, with wear on the cover. All the pages are there. I'd let it go for $12 shipped. I don't get on here very often, so PM'ing me might take a while to get a response. Email me, we can work something out.

Andy
[email protected]

QnzMostWanted

I guess this is a sought after item, if anyone else wants one, and V8eater doesnt mind, i'll let mine go for the same price

IMAG0129.jpg

Last edited:

unistylef

Just realized I already have one of those mint, inside the leather sleeve, along with the original window sticker for $24000.

V8EATER

I dont' mind at all. I'm just glad it went to someone who will use it instead of leaving it in a drawer like me.

fuel

I wouldn't mind one if someone has one spare still. I have the JDM manual which covers the VR-4 (in Japanese) and the NZDM manual (which doesn't cover the VR-4) and wouldn't mind the AUDM and USDM manuals to go with them.

Ben

Yup, that will go well in the sleeve for it in the glove box of my one owner 92 vr4(I'm owner 2)

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned