The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

EB: State of confusion list

curtis

Long couple of weeks and its Tyler's damn fault. Seeing his car in the driveway didn't bother me that bad until we got the bumper cut. Damn it The car looked to much like mine and I've been going through boost withdrawals ever since. I want this stuff gone and my car running so been adding stuff like crazy and still have a full size truck load of stuff still to list. But I have listed 175 items in the last few weeks some were reschedules but over half are new listings. The mitsubishi stuff is just mixed in but you can search in the box on the left for 4g63 and probably get most of it. Hopefully can get more stuff listed as the week goes on have about 80% of a VR4 interior I need to list.
Stuff will start listing at 6pm west coast time so check back in a few minutes.

Click me for my ebay store.

desant78

if this is a sale to clean out your garage....which is random stuff you have collected for what I assume is YOUR projects...then I must assume those lady shoes are for one of your projects /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

just saying /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif GLWS!

ducttapeguy

Lol, glad I could help to get you motivated to get your Galant out and running again. Good luck selling all that stuff. Bump for a great guy

JNR

Damn, and here I thought I had a lot of crap sitting around /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hey, no Mark VIII Electric Fan?

curtis

Fan sold months ago /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

maxash0775

Do you have headline for sunroof? If so how much shipped to 93311. Also looking for trunk carpet, jack and tool bag.
Let me know

Good luck with sale

curtis

Stuff ends in the next few hours....Thanks

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts