The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Complere Fuel Setup

IanM

Hey

Full Blown Dual 255LPH Walbro Pumps
SS Black Braided Lines
FuelLab Filter
Magnus Rail
FuelLab APFR
SS Black Braided Return Lines

$500 + Shipping. Anywhere.

click

1gresize.jpg

click

click

613 401 8793
Ian

onesickcrx

The bracket that holds the pumps was shortened. Fuel gauge was a brand new sending unit but there no fuel light anymore hope this helps

snohacking

What size is the feed line? Willing to sell the dual set up, feed line and fuel rail?

Last edited:

onesickcrx

-10an feed -6an return the rest is up to him /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

IanM

Hey guys, all who are interested.

I'm selling as a package- No more parts left at my place.

The price of the pump setup alone brand new is over $500.

I recognize no one will fetch new part prices for used parts, but the buyer is getting a full setup.

snohacking

Is is straight -10 from pump to rail? All the feed side fitings -10 up to the rail? Also what filter is in the filter, paper or stainless one? If stainless how many microns? What fuel was the set up used with? Color of filter, rail, and APFR? Any actual pics of the set up?

onesickcrx

My old build should answer every one of your questions link bottom of my post

onesickcrx

-10an all the way up to filter -10an filter fuel lab purple -10an to rail -10an to regulator fuel lab regulator purple bigger then normal regulator then -6an all the way back to pump housing. I've only run it on E85 all Earl's fittings and hose. Micron I cant remember as it was almost 2 years ago when I built the fuel system and I had more then one filter when I first started the project. I hope this helps and let me tell you its a fn deal and a half for what hes asking got me tempted on two things to be honest

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned