The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: act2600 clutch and flywheel

gaylantvr4

i have a old school act 2600 clutch and flywheel. clutch is in great condition and has little use. the car it was in sat in a garage since 2005. The clutch and flywheel have been balanced togeather. 150+shipping usps flate rate

Boos929

Don't know much about Clutches and whatnot is this all I need to replace my clutch ? Is this a ok setup for basically stock car ?

rmontalvo23

This would be over kill for a stock car. The act 2600 is for modified cars. I had one of these on my 410 hp Talon and it held like a champ. But for every day driving a stock car you should get the ACT 2100 with a organic disc.

Jason G.

Quoting Boos929:
Don't know much about Clutches and whatnot is this all I need to replace my clutch ? Is this a ok setup for basically stock car ?

It'll be fine. If you plan on modifying you can grow into it.

boostedinaz

Was that flywheels "surfaced" with some sort of flapper wheel or grinder?

Is there any kind of warpage on the flywheel or pressure plate? How many miles are on the clutch.
If not, I'll take it. Just got my trans back today and found out that my pressure plate is effed, this is a much better deal than $500+!

I'm located in Dallas, TX

my email/paypal is [email protected]
please get back to me as soon as you have a chance, I need this thing asap.

Thanks,
JR

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned