The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: ACT 3200 6 puck clutch, Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel, Starter, DSMlink adapter

onesickcrx

Everything is ready to get shipped or get picked up! Shipping is not included in price...

- Gm maf dsm link adapter (Make a offer)

-Used newish starter (make a offer)

-ACT 3200lbs with 6 puck sprung race disc (make a offer)

-Fidanza flywheel (make a offer)

Recently Sold Parts Below
SOLD-Engine-SOLD
SOLD-Transfer case 23 spline-$30-SOLD
SOLD-Slightly Ported Head with SI dual valve springs and retainers, lifters, rockers included -$200-SOLD
SOLD-ARP head studs and nuts-$35-SOLD
SOLD-Tein Super Streets with Galant specific camber plates $1000 SOLD
SOLD-5bar AEM map sensor-SOLD
SOLD -AEM Tru Boost-$275-SOLD
SOLD-1250cc precision injectors-$275-SOLD
SOLD -Power Enterprise timing belt used $50-SOLD
SOLD -Forced Performance 272 cams $400 SOLD
SOLD -Mocal 13 row oil cooler with an fittings and hoses and 90 oil filter housing with fittings $150 SOLD
SOLD -Evo III ported O2 housing $50 SOLD
SOLD -Magnus sheet metal intake $400 SOLD
SOLD - S90. 70mm throttle body w/block off plate $200 SOLD
SOLD -4" Forced Performance intake pipe with K&N 12" filter $75 SOLD
SOLD -AEM EMS comes with AIT sensor and 5 bar map sensor and pigtail harness's and plugs $650 SOLD
SOLD -Aeromotive AFPR with fuel rail and an hose and fittings from rail to regulator $120 SOLD
SOLD -Torque Solutions drive shaft carrier bearings bushings all 4 even tho theres only 3 pictured $35 SOLD
SOLD-Symborski shifter kit new in the bag $25 SOLD
SOLD-Dogbox racing stage 3 trans w/ welded diff 23 spline SOLD
SOLD-Rebuilt transfer case 23 spline $100 SOLD
SOLD -Evo III ported exhaust manifold with HKS Standard external wastegate and dump tube SOLD

Last edited:

GSX_TC

what kind of fan are you runnin for the other side of that radiator? i believe its called the a/c or condensor fan. if so would you sell that?

NateCrisman

Any chance you can get a couple pics of the intercooler setup, specifically the turbo to IC lower pipe/endtank area and the outlet end tank? Also can you get dimensions on the core alone (trying to identify which core...Im guessing spearco 120?). Im trying to judge suitability to use it on a 1g/auto where things are kinda tight around the trans area

Also: wheels are 4lug?

Last edited:

onesickcrx

All pm's answered

Quoting GSX_TC:
what kind of fan are you runnin for the other side of that radiator? i believe its called the a/c or condensor fan. if so would you sell that?

I'll take a look at lunch but yea I'll sell it

I'll snap some pics and get you some measurements today for intercooler and the wheels are 4 lug

I will try to take a lot of pictures today as thats what a lot of you guys are asking for /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

GSX_TC

sounds good, thanks.

alansupra94

Are those Racingharts 4 lug or 5 lug? Also is that the price with them and the tires?

Thanks,
Alan

onesickcrx

I am willing to work on the price for the motor and or trans I would prefer if someone got to see/feel it run and shift before I took it all apart... So let me know

rmontalvo23

Sent a pm last night for intake, throttle body, fuel lines and exhaust.

No reply yet. Please confirm.

onesickcrx

Quoting faqinshiet:
o2 housing available?

o2 isn't spoken for yet.

All pm's are answered

moparjim

What are you running for a fuel pump mounting/sending unit? I need a new sending unit preferably one setup with a AN bulkhead fitting etc.

Let me know or post a pic.

rmontalvo23

Been waiting for a reply so I can send payment fo intake manifold, throttle body, fp intake pipe and fuel line. Please reply to pm with Paypal address so I can send payment.

onesickcrx

Untill I get the parts off Im not taking any deposits your not the only one trying to pay me so don't feel like I am ignoring you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Cars in the garage and hoods off /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I should get a good amount of everything off this week but I plan to finish the complete disassembly the weekend of the 30th

rmontalvo23

Thanks for the update. I didn't realize you hadn't started the tear down yet. I'll look for your message later next week :fingers crossed::

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts