The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Feeler-HKS wategate w/ T3 tubular manifold

vtecds1

All the parts are still on the car until I decide whether to keep the wastegate or buy a new one. The manifold was on the car when I bought it from Doug Derby. I'm guessing he made it... I had it rewelded on a couple of the runners since it was not welded all the way around. The wastegate works flawlessly...holds rock solid @22psi. No spikes or boost creep. I wrapped it with the DEI titanium wrap during last winter season and helped cool down the bay some. Although the manifold has been working fine for me, I would double up on the welds just for peace of mind. If you are local and interested in the parts, I can meet up near my area and you can hear and see it on the car. Might part out but I would like to sell as whole.

Lookina @ $300(+shipping & pp fee).

pics for now.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned