The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Random DSM/GVR4 parts.

boostedinaz

I have a few things taking up space and could use the money for wheels on my GVR4. All of these prices are OBO and do NOT include shipping or Paypal fees. I have these up for sale locally and will do my best to keep this thread updated.

FP intake with recirc fitting and couplers for a 14B/16G turbo. This is brand new and only put on a car once to test for fitment. I also have the big clamps for the couplers.

looking for 150.00 since it has couplers and the recirc fitting.

IMAG1384-1.jpg

IMAG1385-1.jpg

Magnacore wires. Looking for 60.00 bucks.
IMAG1389.jpg

Apex N1 DP. I believe this came off a 2G FWD. It has a test pipe but the test pipe has the shell from a cat welded on. This is NOT a cat it is simply there to fake out someone doing a visual inspection.
Looking for 75.00
IMAG1391.jpg

IMAG1392.jpg

The next DP is just a plain jane 2.5 DP.
How about 50.00
IMAG1396.jpg

The last DP is a true 3" DP directly from the Turbo outlet and has an old school HKS WG on it. Not gonna lie this DP is a bit old school and has some surface rust.
Since it has an external gate I was looking for 125.00
IMAG1393.jpg

IMAG1394.jpg

IMAG1395.jpg

Stock 1G valve cover blasted and ready for paint or powder coating.
IMAG1390.jpg

Genuine Spal slim fan.

9"
IMAG1386.jpg

Details
link

Last edited:

maroonmetallic

How much for the 12" SPAL?

Shipping to 54956.

Thanks!
-Shawn

boostedinaz

I have a local who might buy them tonight. I'll let you know what happens.

boostedinaz

Sorry but the 12" fan sold last night. I also have a pending sale on the DP with HKS gate.

Remember prices are OBO so if you see something you want make me an offer.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned