The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: MHI Evo 3 Turbo.$575 shipped with 2.5in O2 dump.

HHIVR4

I stripped the bolt holes in the original turbine housing when removing it from the manifold for an engine swap.I have the original turbine housing and it could probably be reused if drilled and tapped (or time sert'd).I bought a wang ding knock off turbine housing to see if they were worth a crap.It seems like a well made piece but there are some slight differences.I have personally custom fit one of these to the same turbo for my car but a local needed it for an event so i sold it.So now I have another one which I ported the wastegate passage but I havent cut the edge where the vband clamp attaches the turbine housing to the turbo.I cant do it since I have no power at the storage building to grind with.Its not a big deal but Im picky..You could use a longer bolt/nut for the clamp and it would seal fine.

There is absolutely NO shaft play in the turbo..It is perfect.Ran it at 18psi..There is only 14k on this turbo.
I have oil and water lines and they're are included.

These are pretty much NLA and run over $1000 if you can find one.I have pics to verify it is a legit MHI turbo.

Pics on request to my cell @ 3363175027.
Thanks
Dave

Last edited:

HHIVR4

After checking a few sites these are running at cost of around $1300...MachV,RRE,DSMParts etc..f***ing ridicuous!Looks like due to cost nobody has them in stock.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts