The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Parts No Longer Available.....SOLD

No reasonable offers will be refused. It's all for sale. The car is still 99% together so bear with me as I dismantle it to get the parts shipped out. I would like to see the big items gone before I dismantle the whole car. When engine and trans are spoken for I will start to pull the rest. If I don't have a price on something make an offer. Send me PM's and I will start a list of items that everyone wants. First one to PM me will get the first shot at an item. I have a shop full of First Gen DSM parts as well that I will slowly add to the list. I'm selling it all except for my 2G stuff. I will only be checking this once per day. I will not be shipping large items.

Engine:
Terry Posten old motor, had nothing wrong with it and still doesn't. $500
170k miles when I bought it, so it now would have around 172k
Real Evo III Turbo, remanufactured rebuild 7k miles. Rebuilt by Turbo Auto from Nashville $650 for complete bolt on turbo kit.
3G lifters
2G Ported o2 housing
JDM 1G Ported exhaust manifold (I have installed ARP exhaust manifold studs now and Powder Coated the factory heat shield with High-temp Satin Black Powder.)
Bottom stock block (head and block never disassembled)
90 oil cooler and lines
Lower Shores Performance MBC (Manual boost controller)
Walbro 255 fuel pump $50
EVO VII 560cc injectors (sold)
3G Air mass meter (sold)
Apexi SAFC2 Black Edition $150
Sard Fuel pressure regulator (sold)
Custom IC setup all stainless steel (Chris Beran (boostinhard) headdynamics) $500
Cruise control delete
ABS delete
A/C delete

Below is a list of all the things that are new and have no more than 7k miles.
New timing belt accessories (tensioner, pulleys, belts etc.)
New water pump
New starter
New alternator
New radiator
New hoses
New spark plugs
New exhaust 2.5 DP, no cat, chrome dual tipped muffler (Flex Section failed due to rubbing on the transfer case.)
New o2sensor
New Thermostat sensor
New driver passenger side axle
New valve cover gaskets
Brake pads replace in 2008
Mobile 1 synthetic oil was previously used every 2500 miles 10/40. (I use all AMSoil products so that is what is currently being used)
Still has the balance shafts

Chassis:
205k miles When I purchased it and now has 207128 $1000
Chrome grille (Currently Black grille Installed) $50 per grille
15" rims off a s40 volvo (One damaged) $250
KYB shocks $150
Lowering springs (honestly don't know what kind)$50
Rear strut bar in trunk $25
3" exhaust from exhaust manifold back. (Currently the exhaust is cut due to it being one piece and the flex section failing. I will most likely be fixing the flex section and install it again so it can be taken apart in two pieces.)
Sunroof (no leaks)
Absolutely no rust on the body or frame. Only surface rust on tie rods.
89 tail lights really good shape
Amber bumper lenses

Drivetrain:
Different Transmission from when I originally purchased the car. (Unknown miles but shifts great. Was purchased from a member off the forums)
(Forgot to change the seals when I put it in and am currently in the process of changing them due to a leak.)
Replaced Clutch Fork and Slave Cylinder when I put the different trans in. (OEM Mitsu Parts)
(Installed Stainless Braided Clutch Line from STM)
ACT 4puck clutch
Drive shaft carrier bearings are polyurethane filled.
23 spline t-case rebuilt by Chris Beran (headdynamics) in 2007
Rear steering deleted currently. (I will include a complete Four Bolt rear end with a full five lug conversion. The Hubs will need new bearings and associated parts for the conversion.)
Had a vibration issue when I purchased it and soon discovered what it was when I got it home. The driver side front axle was failing along with one of the rear wheels being loose. I rebuilt an OEM Mitsu axle to solve one issue but have not gotten around to getting a new wheel yet. (The broken axle took out the wideband O2 sensor)
I also have a ThreeSpeed Scattershield, Steering Rack with new Moog Tie Rod Ends, as well as many Misc. drive train components.

Interior:
89 Underdash
MB Quart speakers and crossovers
Marshall Oil pressure gauge
Autometer O2 Wideband gauge (Driver side axle failed and took out the O2 sensor for the wideband so it needs a new Sensor)
Marshall Temperature gauge
Custom gauge & Radio plate/console (Made by Terry Posten)
Kenwood CD deck
Marshall Boost Gauge
TEL Steering wheel
All the leather is in decent shape (A little hard, and the driver side has a little wear)
Battery relocated to the trunk. (Had a charging issue when I purchased it and it was just a wire off the Alternator that was broken. This was an easy fix.)
Currently has a Braille Lightweight Battery with the Aluminum Braille full battery hold down.

Last edited by a moderator:

Check out the members page for almost all pics any of you will want to see. As far as the exterior components as well as the interior pieces; DO Not ask me about them. As of right now the first person with $1000 can have the whole roller minus- engine, trans, and all other aftermarket accessories. Like I already stated....I will not be selling anything off the car till the engine and trans are sold and/or the roller has sold.

Last edited by a moderator:

bluzvr4

how much for the trans?

GSX_TC

Pm sent

GSX_TC

All those parts have been sold??

Turbo

What ever happened to this car? I owned it for a couple of years, about 15 years ago, and was curious to its whereabouts.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts