The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: performance parts - too many to list-prices adjusted 7/12

Gizmovr4

The time has come for me to liquidate some parts. The parts at one point or another were installed on 431/1000 as performance upgrades with most only seeing very little mileage. When I say little mileage the car is a toy to me and not daily driven so most parts have anywhere from 10miles (or a few times down the drag strip) to 500 miles max.

These parts are being sold as is. Pick-up is preferred. I don’t want to ship any of the big stuff! Ask all questions before you purchase!

My PayPal address is [email protected] - I do not hold parts - so if your interested pay for them - first to send money gets the part- no exceptions!!

6 bolt flywheels - have several all in usable condition $25each

Complete gvr4 air conditioning-includes lines/compressor w/bracket -condenser ect. $350 plus shipping

complete gvr4 rear sub frame - with 3 bolt rear and working power steering pump $100 plus shipping

Gvr4 automatic seat belt motor and tack - perfect working order $75 each

Gvr4 usdm under dash cover - mint $40

Gvr4 usdm glove box complete- mint $40

bosch 044 w/ -6 fittings $100

HKS EVC 5 $300

intercooler kit w/ 3" short route piping & blowoff valve- this intercooler is designed to work with or without A/C. It works awesome- i wouldnt hesitate to use it on any high horsepower cars!! $500 plus shipping - or for $100 extra i can install it for you (only offered at my location Hicksville, NY)

palm III for data logging w/all cables 1g dsm/gvr4 $70

palm m105 for data logging w/all cables $70

keydiver 720cc awd maft chip 93oct $20

Gvr4 radiator and fan $75

Manley 6 bolt H beam connecting rods- mint condition only in motor for 500 miles $200

2g stock intake manifold $25

Gvr4 complete sunroof assy / w motor $75 Plus shipping

Keydiver 1050cc awd evo mas chip 93oct $20

Gvr4 usdm fog lights- with brackets $100

GVR4 front calipers $25each

Front mount intercooler core only $60

cyclone intake manifold-needs gaskets $75

Last edited:

Gizmovr4

parts will be deleted as people pay for parts!
all pms replied!

SouthCaliVR4

I'll take that evo maf & adapter.

P.m your pay-pal with what you want for shipping to 92028.

Peace, Geoffrey.

curtis

Buy this guys stuff .....I want to see a 8 second video.....sh*t race gas ain't cheap help our go fast brother out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gizmovr4

Curtis - thank you for the bump. My wife and I just had our second son - so money will go toward diapers and formula!! So guys help a guy out!!

Nate Crisman and I will likely be testing a new setup on 431/1000 over the summer. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif . For now I am content to help Nate with his 1G daily driven car - code name (CRABBY) . He is planning to take it to Island Dragway this weekend - I will be crew member/spectator along with my 3 year old son (getting him into the sport /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif)

I enjoy talking to differnt racers, checking out custom fab work, and the atmosphere of car enthusiasts. Hopefully Nate will get kicked out for going too fast /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif !!

Guys - if any of you have 5 lug wheels that you would like to trade for the 4 lug wheels that came off 431/1000 PM me some pictures!

Gizmovr4

All parts purchased shipped out yesterday/today - I sent PM's with tracking numbers. If you bought something and did not receive a PM - please let me know.

Nelson

blackvr4

Is that a fuel filter pictured along side with the Fuel pump? if so what type of filter? Is it forsale? What kind of filtering Element does it have?

Thank You!

Gizmovr4

Sorry, fuel filter has been sold

Gizmovr4

I will take measurements on the cooler and post them on monday (since its at the shop).

Gizmovr4

measurements on the small intercooler... Core -18"x8 3/4" and overall dimentions with end tanks - 26"x9" - hose size is 2 1/2"

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts