The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

ADDING FS: 2g mas and plug, 22 spline transfer cases, Flywheels n clutches

NARF

Faster to txt 860- 463-0286 all prices OBO !!!

I have 2 22 spline transfer cases. The second pic I ran myself, double output sealed, was taken apart, cleaned and resealed last year. Lucas since ive owned it like 80 obo
The other one is a spare I saved from a part out, case felt good. 60 obo

I have an assortment of old clutch components sitting around. 2 Stock flywheels. Both have good steps, but one was cut at Northeast(see pic) so at least that one needs the taper taken out. The other you could probably scuff up and go. 40 each?

Ive got a stock replacement clutch, 2 cheap replacement disks, a ACT 6 puck un sprung that needs to be re-pucked, 2100 Pressure plate. make an offer on any of it

2g MAF with the plug. 70 shipped obo

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned