The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Front and Rear stock bumpers black 200.00 Picked up

Jesus_Negros

Hey Kevin, did you sell your car or are you parting it out?

transparentdsm

Quoting Hondasi88:
naw...just attempting to clear some space that all.

yeah hes been buying all my parts that im clearing out. hahahaha. kevin im coming down next weekend. let me know what you need as this will be the last week that i have 1375 and monday April 2 its going to the crusher...

Hondasi88

its black or nile black....here are some pictures and clearer discription. The bumper is not 100% clean! It has some nickks and bruises but is def workable. The passenger side upper hole or section that connects to the fender is completely torn so that will need to be addressed. One fog glass is broken but both fog lights still worked.

I wanted 200 for both but will do 125 picked up! 150.00 and i'll throw in a top section Evo 8 rear seat with a cupholder. I need to clear space so help me out.

click

click

click

click

Hondasi88

Here are pics of both bumpers on the car..... I had an ETS kit on the car so the front support is already cut for that or another IC.
img.php

img.php

img.php

img.php

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned