The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 5 Zigen FN01R-C HV 17x8 +35 4x114.3 *SOLD*

thecman02

The tread is pretty bare on the BFGoodrich KDW2's so I would say they would need to be replaced soon. The wheels are in great shape with no curb rash. Willing to ship anywhere in the Lower 48 States.

Paypal only. Scroll lower for more pictures.

Last edited:

mitsuturbo

Damn. The "picked up" part is what kills this for me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

johnnyRacer

Does anyone have a picture of these on a White GVR4? I've seen the pics of how HOT these exact wheels look on turbo wop's green car. Just trying to see how they'd look on a summit white car.

thecman02

Can't find anyone with a white gvr4.
b023.jpg

turbofonz

380010_3135178858599_1238640002_3530126_426763767_n.jpg

...I wish they were still the original color. Same exact specs at the ones for sale though, so good idea of what it'd be like.

johnnyRacer

Thanx for the pics. You guys are phenomenal... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

thecman02

Quoting mitsuturbo:
*sigh*

If only you would ship. I would buy.

If these things don't sell in a few weeks and your still interested I'll get in contact with you. I've already played the shipping game lugging these bad boys to different places for qoutes for different people, but they weren't willing to pay the cost which usually was over $100 and it was a lot of wasted time on my part getting the prices.

Nartanian

So are these bronze? Can't quite make out the color. Unless if it's the exact ones in the 1st post then it's clearly bronze.

thecman02

Its Bronze but it is surprisingly difficult to capture the color. I don't have access to any DSLR. The pictures in the garage looked washed out from the flash and out in the sun the reflection/light also washed out the picture.

thecman02

These things are still up for sale. Had lots of back outs. I'm willing to ship these bad boys. I actually have them packaged up where I work ready to ship out.

thecman02

Alright I have another round of buyers. There's a pending deal going through for Friday. If that falls through I'm going to go in order of PM's, but I have replied to everyone who sent one. Thank you.

DDM

These are my favorite wheels for the gvr4. Sucks im really broke right now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned