The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: GTS Headlight covers.

Hey guys, its been awhile since I even posted on here, but going through my parts I found some GTS Headlight covers I have, they're in perfect shape, I personally never even had them on my car, I know they're super rare, but don't have ANY idea one what they go for, so if you wanna make some offers just text me, 484-358-3891. I think I HAVE to put a asking price so lets say a nice round number like #150,

Heres some pics on my brothers old car.

meetbbq608.jpg

meetbbq609.jpg

Gizmovr4

pm sent

Rare item man......

Ian M

Wow,something else I would have figured nobody would want. Takes me back to the days of chrome hammer wheels,chrome wheel well trim,black windows,pantom tops,big "mitsubishi" letters across the windsheild,monza exhaust tips and big MTX boxes in the trunk. Oh,I forgot the "No Fear" sticker on the back glass.

Everybody ran those things back in the early-mid '90s,weird for me to hear them referred to as rare,but it is pushing 15-20 years sice they were popular. Makes me feel old. They didn't bother me then,but I hated when people left the white GTS stickers on them.. Are they worth more intact now? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Last edited:

beaner

Damn I remember all the elbow grease to get that white lettering off. They go nice with Prime 3 spoke rims. Nostalgic as f***.

OoThomioO

Since it's already sold I guess I can ask this. What makes these things rare/different from the brand new ones you could buy from a distributor of GTS headlight covers?

From jwhat I remember YEARS and a thousand Galons of Gallons beer later, GTS no longer made them and the new material they were using was junk anyway, I know I paid $80 from a buddy and everyone said I got an amazing deal on them.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts