The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Galant Auto Swap Parts

gaylantvr4

I pulled some auto swap parts from the pick and pull awhile back.
Pedal assembly and shifter assembly with all cables. These will bolt right in and they are the proper parts to swap. I have two shifters and one pedal assembly. The third picture shows the difference between an auto 1G pedal assembly and the galant auto assembly needed for proper install.

Looking for $135 shipped. Shipping will be a little pricey due to the size of the pedal assembly. Before finding these I paid an auto recycler over $100 for both without ship so I could swap my car.

Jesus_Negros

Is that a DSM or 6g Galant auto shifting assembly?

gaylantvr4

They are galant specific shifters. I also have the correct rubber trim piece that sits between shifter and the center console.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned