The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Evolution 9 MR Bilstein Struts modded for 1g/gvr4 - SOLD

Jesus_Negros

I have a set of Evolution 9 MR Bilstein suspension with stock springs, that were modded by Curtis to fit 1g/gvr4's. They have 6,000 miles on them and are in awesome shape. I would like $550 obo for these.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jesus_Negros

uP

Jesus_Negros

I pm'd you but, I AM NOT taking $450 shipped. To have them shipped a few states over it cost me about $80 bucks with a fedex discount shipped to a business address. You may think they arent worth anything but luckily you're not selling you're either looking to possibly buy them or FS ad trolling. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

thedsmguy

How about you put your real location instead of calling people trolls, you put OBO! You have to expect people to make opening offers, maybe he is willing to do a better price but was really trying to get you to meet in the middle or something, just saying, that might not have been his best offer but I'd be suprised if he made another, or if anyone would be willing to with that attitude.

turbojew

Ever think he was just saying he refused to take 370 dollars for his part hes asking 550 for. He never specified shipping. If it was 450 + Shipping it would prolly of been a much different story. Chill the hell out.

Brunoboy

honestly with the way people are now seeing the BC Coilovers, its hard to get rid of Evo Suspension. I sold mine for $350 and i delivered em because no one wants them anymore.....look at the bigger picture, some money is better than no money.

Jesus_Negros

Quoting thedsmguy:
How about you put your real location instead of calling people trolls, you put OBO! You have to expect people to make opening offers, maybe he is willing to do a better price but was really trying to get you to meet in the middle or something, just saying, that might not have been his best offer but I'd be suprised if he made another, or if anyone would be willing to with that attitude.

I said he's either interested or trolling, I PM'd him regardless. I know sarcasm doesnt translate well but as I said he's either serious or not. What attitude? I havent said anything negative or to be taken as such. I'm just stating the fact that I have my price for a reason and since he is speaking from the position of buyer or just FS ad trollling he doesnt know my position. I dont know if he's buying or trolling (which isnt entirely bad) so I stated both. Your post could be considered trolling as well as turbojew's since you're not posting as showing interest in the part. All just a point of view. MOst of the offers I get I'm fine with but when I tell them how much shipping is they back out. Regardless, thanks for your insightful input Paul. If I was to post that in someones forsale thread it would be deleted.

Jesus_Negros

SOLD - AT ASKING PRICE /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned