The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Built Engine plus other goods

OZRally

Selling a nicely built Evo 9 piston with 6 bolt rod setup. It's a full short block minus a water pump and oil pan. Full arp hardware, ACL race bearings, oil squirters and bs delete, standard polished crank, full assembly was balanced. Can include OE 4 layer headgasket and 6 bolt oil pan if the price is right. Retails at $1800 without shipping. Give me your best offer.
click

4 bolt rear end for 1g. Has cups, axles and mustache bar.
GVR4 front axles.
1g rear calipers good condition.
Stage 3 Keydiver chip for 750cc injectors. SOLD
Clutch master and slave.
Plus more goods will be available if I end up parting out my car. Make an offer on all items. Need to clear up space and make some cash.

Last edited:

turbojew

How many miles on built motor? what were hp numbers? Comp Ratio of pistons?

johnnyRacer

How much for the gvr4 front axles? What condition are they and where in Illinois are you? I'm in the windy city.

OZRally

Quoting turbojew:
How many miles on built motor? what were hp numbers? Comp Ratio of pistons?

Motor has 0 miles, pistons were grabbed from an Evo 9 with only 15k and rods are reconditioned and fairly new. Compression ratio is that of the stock Evo 9 pistons, 8.8:1.

OZRally

Quoting johnnyRacer:
How much for the gvr4 front axles? What condition are they and where in Illinois are you? I'm in the windy city.

The front axles are in great shape and the driver side comes as a full assembly with the center bearing/bracket. I'm in the NW suburbs, Schaumburg. Looking to get $60 for both.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned