The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Feeler Hotbits DT1 rally coilovers

bmxr152

I have a set of used Hotbits DT1 coilovers built to rally specs. Ive had them for almost 2 years now and love them, but i need money for a turbo setup. They are unbelivable offroad and are some of the best coilovers ive ever driven on. Im looking to get $1500 for them or we can make a deal if you throw in you suspension, or even a turbo setup. They are still on the car as of now. I will be adding pictures tonight, i put a couple on for now though. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

Last edited:

bmxr152

Ill take $1200 OBO, let me know im down for trades for turbos, an suspension.

Sr71sss

I agree with the statement you mentioned, best damn coilovers you driven on, I had an opportunity to drive my good friend jake olsons street car and a low ride height and I was shocked at how it rode better than a stock vr4!!! I forgot I was low to the ground in his car but it soaked up all matters of potholes and bumps in the road

worth every penny, wish I have the funds right now, waiting for my tax refund, I will watch this to see if it sells

GLWS

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned