The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: garage clean out....1g/gvr4 parts

BPU925

ok trying to clean the garage out since ill be moving soon. prices dont include shipping.

dejon FMIC short route core....300......450 with piping and gm maf set up for 16g, tial bov flanged.....will part out everything though...dont mind keepin some extra piping around
91 1g abs front rotors....low miles....40 bucks
91 1g front calipers.....50
greddy type s bov.....side nipple broke....on gvr4 piping......50
1g dsm front strut bar.....75
3 inch filters...1 k&n and other unkown....10 bucks each
1g intake manifold....35
starion intercooler....custom pipe welded on....fit perfect on my vr4.....75
1g hacked maf.....30
dynomax bullit 3 inch
2g mas and intake....75
also got a ac tensioner for a GVR4.....25
if theres anything u see in pics that u may be interested in just pm me and i may have it....

desant78

pics of starion intercooler on car?

that'd be great if you had that. Or a better picture of it?

thank you

BPU925

sorry im not on here very often and dont notice when my post is bumped.....i do have some pics i believe...ill try and get them to u if u are still interested tonight.....

sold items
dejon fmic
greddy bov

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned