The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

sold: JDM evo 0 front bumper and fogs with end caps Bushkill, PA

transparentdsm

it looks great and i dont want to sell it but i crashed my car and i want another galant so bye bye.... 700$ picked up, but still 750$ + shipping for it shipped.

Last edited:

omertaitalia

damn this is my fav too with the lower center holes on it. bump!
2 thowies, home made hydro kit and a old ass k2 www, too bad you had to leave tahoe shane my spare room looks the same.

Last edited:

transparentdsm

not just yeet, i want to try to sell it as a full thing. make it easier, unless you find someone that wants the bumper and not the lights then sure thing...

OoThomioO

I might make you an offer come next Friday lol, gotta see how big this paycheck is -_-

jepherz

Staff member
Quoting transparentdsm:
not just yeet, i want to try to sell it as a full thing. make it easier, unless you find someone that wants the bumper and not the lights then sure thing...

Alright, shoot me a PM if you change your mind.

Diego

I'll take the bumper no fogs.... pm sent

*Edit...... perfect reason to use those New CurtisCo Jdm/Usdm bumper brackets...

Last edited:

Hittman

must.resist.urge.to.hoard.jdm.vr4.bumpers... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

transparentdsm

im not sure but for 700 i will just sell mine and say oh well to the other deal. i already bought an underdash and that is something else he was supposed to send me.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts