The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD: Blitz SBC iD and Power Meter iD $415 shipped CONUS

mitsuturbo

Just like the title says. The boost controller is the dual solenoid type (spec R).

Here they are, in my sun visor. I was going to mount it like this and extend the wires, but i'm going to sell it instead.

Here's an ebay ad for the same exact thing, for $480 shipped from Japan:

click

Ability to control boost based on vehicle speed. 4 boost settings, as well as "scramble" boost function. Power Meter is kind of like a G-tech, but relies on the vehicle speed sensor and you inputting an accurate weight of vehicle. It can also do much more. SBC-iD Spec R unit will control up to 2.5bar, or ~36psi. Worked great with my dual port wastegate setup, as well as with an internal gate on evo3. Boost was always held STEADY at wherever i set it. No hiccups, no fidgeting with it. Set it and forget it. It has metric/us units of measure, for HP, PS, KM/h, MP/h, C°, F° and can read a variety of different inputs for voltage, temp, pressure.

IMO this is the best boost controller out there. Coupled with the power meter, it's pretty awesome to use. HP readings seem to be pretty accurate with the power meter as well. I believe Turbo mag did some testing with them, and they were pretty well spot on, provided there was no wheelspin and it was calibrated properly. (easy to do)

I'm going to buy the SBC i-Color if i can sell this package. The $400 i get from this will get me about halfway to the SBC i-Color Spec R.

click

Sold for $415 to some guy in NY. Wasnt even on ebay for six hours.

Last edited:

mitsuturbo

bump

380 shipped. any takers?

This is a good deal for what i think is the 2nd best boost controller available. (best would have to be the one i want to buy, which retails for about $850)

Last edited:

mitsuturbo

I just bought the SBC i-Color. So this has to go soon. I've lowered this to the lowest price i can take. It's going on ebay and craigslist tonight.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned