The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1375/2000 part out bushkill, pa or wayne, nj

transparentdsm

big things i do not want to ship, but if you will pay shipping then i will send it. please make offers, i just need to sell as much as i can to support my new car buy. also buy has to pay paypal fees unless they send as a gift. shipping went up and little things are going to cost 10-15 dollars to ship.

if there is something not listed ask me! need to sell some parts to make a little bit of cash back. just bought a new vr4 and need to fix/pay her off

(2 sets)front seat( 1 set small wear mark on driver side from getting in and out) - 75 obo both sets
91 gvr4 headlights - 125 obo
dashboard (no plaque) - 75 obo
center console - 40 obo
interior trim - ask for the piece and we can figure it out
rear bumper - 150 obo
trunk lid w/ wing - 100 obo
SAFC 2 - 150 obo
head liner (no sagging) - 70 obo
chrome door handles(2pass,1 driver) - 20(each) obo
glove box - 20 obo
(2)driver side under dash - 15 obo
pass side under glovebox trim - 10 obo
(2)trunk badge sets - mitsu, vr-4, galant and dohc badges - 10 shipped per set
transfer case - 75 obo

(2)galant trans - 350 - still in cars, will remove once a deposit is made

these are also still i the car and will be taken out and/or disassembled upon deposit
(2)4g63t motors - both have spun rods in them
heads - 200 obo per head prefer pick up - complete head assembly - heads are in good working condition
blocks - 200 obo per block prefer pick up - complete short block assembly - both will need to be rebuilt

longblocks - 250 picked up - does not come with alt., a/c, p/s pump, manifolds, housings, hoses, sensors, valve covers, oil pans.

i have more and will add as i can and if you need something just pm me and we can figure it out.

Last edited:

transparentdsm

thats like a 5 dollar part from kreagen, clark. relay's are just fuses. i mean if you want me to i will, but its gonna cost 3 bucks in shipping alone...

Last edited:

Okayplayer

Which ecu is it? Can you post the part #'s?

Brunoboy

Quoting transparentdsm:
thats like a 5 dollar part from kreagen, clark. relay's are just fuses. i mean if you want me to i will, but its gonna cost 3 bucks in shipping alone...

Shane, The MPI Relay is under the glove box, that is a Dealer item only.
-shane

blackvr4

Hey, Wondering on the condition of the doors. Any rust, dents, condition of the paint, etc. Give me more details or pictures! I am very interested since mine are rusty as hell.

transparentdsm

ecu is sale pending, was asked to hold it till friday night.

Quoting Okayplayer:
Which ecu is it? Can you post the part #'s?

alansupra94

What, you live in Wayne, NJ and I have never seen you? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

transparentdsm

no i live in bushkill, pa and i work out in the wayne area. poor car is done for but im going to see a different one tomorrow.

transparentdsm

sorry everyone i didnt get pictures today. i had to go to the doctor this morning and i didnt get home till a little while ago im going to try to do it tomorrow morning before i go out at like 12 or 1

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned