The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 225/45/17 nokian hakkapelliita2 set of four SOLD

thedsmguy

These tires are studded but the studs could be pulled and they would be the same as the studless version sans the wholes for the studs. Awesome tread depth at 11/32...

FULL DISCLOSURE for my friends on the .org >>> These have a build date from 2002, the thread is very deep and they have been stored indoors on a rack, there are no indications of them not being unuseable but the big tire chains will tell you that 6 years old is the limit for them to fix a flat etc. I personally would run these on my car but I dont have a need for them honestly, my car doesn't run well enough to take them to the mountain.

I'd sell the set of four for $300. Or trade? Or offer?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned