The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Stock GVR4 grey LEATHER STEERING WHEEL GREAT CONDITION 50+ shipping obo

The link to the steering wheel pics is below. 50 plus shipping ( please include your zip code) I will find that out if you are still interested.

click

paypal only please.

Jesus_Negros

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quoting usethe4ce:</font><hr />
The link to the steering wheel pics is below. 50 plus shipping ( please include your zip code) I will find that out if you are still interested.

click

paypal only please.

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

May be interested if I see pics.

snohacking

Wtf I told you I would buy this back on 12/30/11 and you said you would get me a shipping price, but never heard from you again.

click
This is the three time you posted this for sale. First two times I wanted to buy it.

Last edited:

bump....my zipcode is 20169 if you want it for real find out the shipping and add it to what im asking . send me a message stating how much you will be sending through paypal and I will send it today. email me directly [email protected], Sorry I didn't get back to some of yall. I have been busy and not able to check this as often.

peace, Assalmualaykum.

snohacking

^
Lol why would I have to go to the post to find out shipping, that part of selling something.
1) I have no idea how big the box will be.
2) I have no idea what it will weigh.
3) If you have no time to get a shipping quote what makes me think you have time to ship it.
4) If you don't have time to get a quote then put a set shipping price.
5) You don't have free time, but you had enough time to relist this 3 different times. Wtf

I would have bought it but someone else, that knew how to sell things the right way, offered to sell a mint one and I bought it.

Last edited:

GSX_TC

Haha ouch

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts