The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 2 S-AFC 2's black and a Keydiver chip

WesS

Selling my dual image Keydiver chip with this setup:
E943 GVR-4 NO FUELCUT
8250 MAIN REV LIMITER
4250/4500/4750/5000/5250/5500/5750
RESETS TO 4500 ON COLD BOOTUP
PK CODE
2G MAS
43 PSI BASE FUEL PRESSURE
950cc INJECTORS/312uS DEADTIME
900 RPM IDLE
2X KARMAN
KNOCKSUM GAUGE
NO AIRFLOW CAP
ENHANCED CLOSED-LOOP MAPS
11:1 WOT A/F
CUSTOM TIMING MAPS FOR 7.8 COMPRESSION
DUAL IMAGE
LOWER IMAGE HAS 11.8:1 AFR AND E85 TIMING MAPS

Along with this I'm selling two black S-afc 2's with dual image options. One is in complete working order with full harness. The other I purchased and was under the impression it was in working order however the screen does not power up. The dial turns green and the afc powers on but it won't display any data. Basically this is good for parts unless you can repair it. It does come with a full harness also.

Looking for $250 shipped/paypaled.

This chip/afc combo works great for me as a daily and as a weekend warrior car. It has a lean burn option which drops the fuel usage when on the highway. I managed to get over 22mpg in city on E-85. That's a 20G car with cams. I made 35 mile round trips to work everyday and this came in huge for me on gas. I was able to get 22mpg and still be on E-85 allowing me to run 30 pounds of boost with aggressive timing by just dropping my foot. I have had this daily driving for just over 1 and 1/2 years. Selling to go full stand alone track car.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts