The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Full part out of 1180. **Lots of performance parts**

prestonztt

The time has come that I think that I want to start a different project. I love this car, but think im gonna go a different route DSM's. I had real big plans for this car even after it making 690awhp.

Add 3% for Paypal, or send as gift.

I know im probably gonna leave out alot of stuff, but just ask and ill see if I have it. All prices are OBO. Just no low balling whatsoever.

OEM Stuff:
1180 Dash Plaque. $125 shipped.
Front Seats. They are in real good conditon. The Drivers seat as the ususal bolster wear, Not bad at all though. $200. You pay shipping.
Rear Seats. Perfect condiion. $100. You pay shipping
All the little interior pieces. Make offers???
Engine wiring harness. TPS connector replaced with a 4.6 mustang TPS connector. Other then that, its good to go. $100 shipped.
Fuse Box. Make offer???
Etc.....

Aftermarket parts:
Koni Yellow struts with Ground Control Coilovers. These thing ride real good. I have had them since 2007. They are still good to go. $400 shipped

Wiseco Pistons on Manley rods. The pistons are .20 over, 9.5:1. It spun a rod bearing on the number one clyinder. The rod did get a little hot and turned the cap black. I had a machine shop see if it was out of round and it checked out perfectly. If you wanted to relpace the rod, they go for around $95. $475 shipped

GVR4/1G Transmission. This tranny is tough. I had a very well known DSM guy rebuild it and he double syncroed the gears about 1 year ago. It shifted like butter at 9000rpm's. I have always used Redline Lightweight Gear Oil in it. $650 shipped.

6-Bolt bare block. Bored .20 over. Throw some pistons in it and go. $200 shipped.

Brand new Ground control Coilovers for GVR4/1G. Got them for a trade and never used them cause I already had some on the GVR4. $300 shipped.

Rare Talon 2GB Wheels. The wheels are bronze with the lip polished. They need to be refinsihed to look real nice. There is some curb rash on some of them, Not horrible though. Will come with Toyo Proxes on them. Make Offer????

6-Bolt Crank. It has been cut .20 under. Its ready to be slapped in a block. $100 shipped.

GVR4/1G Eprom ECU. It has a quick disconnect socket and the caps have been replaced. $225 shipped.

Old School Buschur Intercooler. Ive had this for awhile. Its setup for the short route piping and its 4 inches thick. $250 shipped.

Maf Translator with 3' GM Maf. $175 shipped.

Honda Radiator with 14in fan. This setup kept my car cool in 100 degree stop and go traffic. $100 shipped.

Spec Stage 3+ with pressure plate. Had this on the car about 2 months before I started to do the big HP build. Still has lots of life left. $300 shipped

SAM_1566.jpg

SAM_1565.jpg

SAM_1567.jpg

SAM_1568.jpg

SAM_1564.jpg

2011-12-28192826.jpg

2455-1.jpg

2012-01-23215651.jpg

Last edited:

147/1000

Man I want the koni/ground control setup so bad! But I am trying to resist, I
Need to get my tune sorted out before I start on the suspension.

man that transmission is SUPER tempting... let me talk to the wife and see if I can free up the funds....

dsm10o0

How thick is the civic radiator? 2 row or 3 row core? How much without the fan?

Alex

Honda Radiator with 14in fan. This setup kept my car cool in 100 degree stop and go traffic. $100 shipped.

Is it a 2 or 3 row?? Does the lower hose fit on nicely??

Hey buddy, just wondering if the rear power steering lines still good? This part in particular,

img.php

It's by the valve and the differential. Part is MB616531. Thx.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts