The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: JDM rear bumper $350

Lukefraizer

Just like it says would prefer local pick up but I'll ship if you wana pay for it! Its silver and in good shape.

Diego

Want... and your close... oh sh*t I have to get this. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Diego

How and when did you acquire this? Can I ask why you would sell and not use it? Any pictures? Would like to get a glimpse.

Diego

Lukefraizer

Well I got it from overseas... we even had to pay outrageous shipping costs, and the galant is going in for paint in the morning and I have not had time to fit or get it ready to go in to paint with the rest and don't want to pay them to put it on. So there is your answer and I will gladly put them up for you!

Sr71sss

as usual its around the holidays when these come up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

no money for fun stuff or maybe I should hint a what I want for xmas from the wife as money other wishes she owes me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

GLWS

acidrumz

Wish this was here earlier. That price alone was what i paid for shipping!!
glws.

Lukefraizer

Quoting acidrumz:
Wish this was here earlier. That price alone was what i paid for shipping!!
glws.

Yup that I just looked and that is what I paid for shipping as well... oh well my loss your gain....

mistaVR4

Sorry that this doesn't really pertain to the thread, however your sig says you VR4-less? Did you get another one?

mistaVR4

That's great to hear! No harm done...

citymunky

Bro, still no pics. Your a teaser.

1267053550_teaser.gif

Lukefraizer

Sorry about the pictures taken so long. These are just as I got them sticker from the auto place and everything!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned