The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Stock and aftermarket parts for sale!

stealthtt24

I have two lightweight glove boxes and the interior piece under the passenger side dash. All prices do not include shipping or paypal fee. All are in good condition, one glove box is brown the other is the stock interior color. The stock under dash is the stock color.

SOLD $5 for Raybesto CV joint boot, BNIB SOLD
$15 for the under dash
$35 for the brown glove box
$40 for the stock color light weight glove box
sold for 1g tel power steering reservoir
sold for oem fuel filter for dsm
$5 for oem oil filter for 1g dsm
$3 for wix oil filters, I have three of these. ill post what cars they fit
$125 for used GReddy 31V Intercooler. Rated to 400whp but not enough for my setup. Painted black on one side. Dimensions 29 x7 1/2 x 3 Some bent fins as you can tell.

IMAG0072-1.jpg

IMAG0070.jpg

IMAG0071-1.jpg

IMAG0316.jpg

IMAG0315.jpg

IMAG0294.jpg

IMAG0295.jpg

IMAG0296.jpg

IMAG0297.jpg

IMAG0298.jpg

Last edited:

381gvr4

Do you have the dash side of latch for glovebox? I know they are different. Interested in the matching one..... LMK Thanks, Russ

stealthtt24

I honestly don't understand what you are asking about. What you see in the pics is all I have.

matt92vr4

I'm headed to Orlando tomorrow for the weekend. I'd like to take a look at the 89 underdash and stock color lightweight glovebox. I'll give you a hollar.

stealthtt24

Sure, just shoot me a pm and ill send you my number. I'm off this whole weekend too.

stealthtt24

Bump! Fraudulent charges on my account have left me in the negatives /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

IncorpoRatedX

in order to use the lightweight glove boxes, you need the part that bolts to the dashboard, it's where the latch on the glove box... latches. It's a metal part held on with two screws. Without it, those glove boxes are useless.

1uGlyGalaNt

^^^
True. Sorry to threadjack but I have one of those latches as well as an 89 underdash tube for sale.

stealthtt24

Ugh you know I had it too but pretty sure it got lost in transitions.... Thanks for the heads up guys.

Last edited:

belize1334

Do you have the appropriate bracket to make the glove-box latch work?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned