The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

EB: White OEM Lower Side Skirt

RyRy210

click

Here is another item I have for sale on eBay. Please check my other eBay items. They all have a 1 cent starting bid with free shipping. I'm hoping I will have a bid high enough to cover my shipping and ebay costs. My wife wants to throw these in the trash so I would rather sell it to someone who needs it.

I will gradually post more things on eBay (hopefully 1 new item each week with 1 cent starting bid and free shipping), so even if you don't see anything you need, please check eBay often for more of my stuff! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

RyRy210

Auction will end tomorrow. I hope I can at least get a bid high enough to cover my shipping!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts