The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

EB: HKS Super Mega Flow Intake for sale

RyRy210

click

Not sure what to ask for this item so it's going on Ebay. Hope it doesn't sell for 1 cent. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

It's for a 1G, not the GVR-4. The GVR-4 version has long "legs" on each side of the can that mounts on the original position of the air can (had one before that I never used because I didn't like the design).

Just wanna help with the facts!

Diego

^that is correct, I have the GVR4 specific one laying around..

Glws on a hard to find item..

RyRy210

Thanks guys. It was sold to me as one made for the VR-4. I never installed it so I didn't know it didn't fit. Are the legs just attachments to the can? Or is the can itself different?

AllanL

just the mounting legs... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

RyRy210

Auction ending in less than 24 hours. Good luck!

RyRy210

Everyone, was doing some cleaning and found another HKS intake lying around. Looks exactly the same as the other one I listed, and I got it here on the Galant VR4 forum. The difference with this one is that it still has the CARB sticker on it and it's missing the top screw.

click

Happy Bidding!

Last edited:

RyRy210

This item ends tomorrow at 2pm PST. Don't miss out!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts