The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Factory roof rack, camber plates, turbo mirage stuff

GreenGSX

Factory VR4 roof rack with keys and a set of black roof rail trim strip filler pieces for sale. $250+shipping OBO.

Ksport camber plates $75+shipping OBO. I have to double check for fitment.

I have the mother load of turbo Mirage stuff. A full set of Koni yellows with ebay coilovers (450F/350R), turbo axles (need boots), Mirage GT tilt steering wheel (not pictured), Mirage turbo shift cables, and turbo Mirage motor mounts. $500+ shipping OBO

1G DSM RM rear sway bar with urethane bushings. Came off my track eclipse. Will fit a VR4 but I am not sure if it clears the rear steering rack or not. $100+shipping OBO

I will have more to add to the thread as I get the garage cleaned out.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned