The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: FP 3575 turbo kit CHEAP!

TSimage

The wife found out the 3065 was goin bye-bye and figured she'd surprise me with this setup she found FS BUT I already have the HX40 setup I am putting together so this one has to go. (I guess its the thought that counts? lol)

It includes

FP 3575 Polished housing 75lb/min turbo aka "Jake Montgomery's/'evileagles' favorite turbo."
FP Race manifold
FP 4" intake pipe
Custom V band O2 housing
Oil supply line

***THE WASTE GATE IS NOT INCLUDED***

fp3575.JPG

fp3575turbine.JPG

$1050+ shipping (I'll take payments and work with you..)

Yes I will part it out but the turbo goes first, send me an offer folks.

Turbo and O2 housing by itself for $800

FP recirculated intake for $75

Willing to trade for:

800hp+ rated intercooler setup for a 1G +Cash or a

Vented vc w/catch can + Cash or a

Ratcheting auto shifter + Cash

___

FP 3575 vs PTE T67 comparo: link

FP 3065 and FP 3575 review: link

Last edited:

GSX_TC

how many miles on are on that turbo? or is it new?

TSimage

4K on the turbo and ready for someone to put 20K more on it. As we know, nothing is more reliable than Garrett turbos.

You guys wont find a better price on a complete setup of this caliber period. Come and get it!

TSimage

All pms replied to but money talks so its still available. Still willing to negotiate trades and payments.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts