The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: NRG STEERING WHEEL SUEDE, MOMO SHIFT KNOB VERY NICE, AND HEAD UNIT

basically new , very clean NRG suede STEERING WHEEL AND HUB (aftermarket brand) FOR DIRECT BOLT ON TO UR GVR4 IS 95 SHIPPED
DSCN2292.jpg

Weighted 8.5 ounces aka .5lb THE MOMO SHIFTER KNOB WITH RUBBER INSERT FOR DIRECT INSTALL INTO GVR4 50 SHIPPED

HEAD UNIT WITH PIGTAIL OF GALANT VR4 WIRES FOR EASY INSTALL (COLOR CODED) HAS BLUETOOTH, USB IN, AND AUX TO PLUG INTO YOUR DROID OR IPHONE. ( I CAN HAVE A CONVO THROUGH MY SPEAKERS, DOPE) 70 SHIPPED OBO

Alloy-Frosted-MOMO-Manual-Gear-Knob-Shift-Knob-Black-6343933927832700001.JPG

[
mail

mail

Last edited by a moderator:

Diego

Just a question, what's with the NES controller?

Glws, wish I had some spare cash for that hub/wheel combo.

Diego

Just a question, what's with the NES controller?

Glws, wish I had some spare cash for that hub/wheel combo.

alansupra94

Thats a pretty nice headunit. Let me see what I can put together after I fix my wire mishaps.

GSX_TC

is that steering wheel pic from a civic?

The horn still works...the pic that I tried uploading took too long...that pic is the same one I have. But the nrg horn button was misplaced. The new controller fills the gap nicely. Symbolic I guess.

GSX_TC

if you want i can upload the one that took too long for you, that way it helps you sell it faster so people can see how it looks in a VR4. send the pic to [email protected]

Instead the horn button is just grey
IMAG0418-1.jpg

the nes controller is a box of mints lol

if you ask me this would go really nicely for the horn button
Nardi_Steering_Wheel_Horn_Button___Single_Contact___Mitsubishi___Fits_Nardi_Classic_and_Deep_Corn_Steering_Wheels___Part___4041_01_0203_4041_03_2432-SS80MXhRZnh0TzJVTC5qcGc=.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned