The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Urethane motor mounts, Buschur 3" DP, Buschur COP and MSD, 5spd parts

TSimage

Title says it all, I am off loading some items I don't need and hopefully they can help you guys out in the mean time. Only the drive line and mounts are 1G specific, the rest will work for either 1G or 2G.

Full set of Poly Urethane mounts INSTALLED ready to bolt in-

$150

Buschur 3" DP. This is a FULL 3" DP not the chepo Megan/Ebay ones or whatever most are running that start off 2.5" then go into 3" this bad boy is 3" from flange down-

$150

Buschur COP and Programmable MSD DIS 2 ignition setup w/ MSD dual ignition adapter (I will NOT separate unless both are spoken for at the same time..) come and get it-

PENDING!

4 Bolt LSD rear end -

$OLD!

3 Bolt LSD rear end (Comes with mounting mustache, axles/cups etc etc-

$150

23 spline T-Cases-

$125ea (I have 2)

Last edited:

GSX_TC

No pics??

TSimage

I got side tracked from posting it up on the DSM boards I will be updating with pics soon but feel free to PM with what you are interested in specifically and I'll be sure to get the pics to you first hand.

Brunoboy

does the 4 bolt come with axles and all that?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts