The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: FREE GVR4 Shift Linkage(New)

Just like the title says, I have mint condition oem shift linkage that is almost brand new. They are free tonight otherwise they are going in the trash.

It is free tonight otherwise it is going in the trash.

Located in Corona CA 92880

Text me for address.

(951) 254-2066

Last edited by a moderator:

stealthtt24

Umm if its an evo 3 exhaust manifold that's worth some money. You might want to think another selling it for a quick $100 or send it to me ill pay shipping /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

If someone wants it the just need to come pick it up. I am not going to deal with paypal for ups/fedex.

GSX_TC

hmmmm 1 hour drive for a free EVO 3 manifold is pretty tempting, is this still up for grabs?

GSX_TC

lol wow that was fast, only been a few mins from when you said u had it haha

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts