The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: partout of 971

971of1000

I live in Joplin and was affected by the recent f5 tornado. My car was a total loss. I do have the car currently and am parting her out because it is only body damage. I have sold the motor but still have all of the accessories. I have sway bars, 4 bolt rear, ksport kontrol pros etc. for the car still.

I would prefer no shipping on the big stuff but will if necessary. All parts have less than 5k on them

ksport coilovers $700
st sway bars front and rear sold
full ac system in good working order. $150 for everything
Stainless brake lines $50
Evo 3 16g with 02 housing, rebuild 5k ago with stainless oil feed line $400

If you are needing something please pm me. The car has a ton of parts left, I just can't think of it all

Last edited:

Sad to hear bro! Lots of gvr4 being parted and lost these days. How much to ship St bars

971of1000

what are you wanting?

wowzer

Any chance the lower radiator mounts can be cut off?
I need to weld them back onto my car as a previous owner cut mine off! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

-Shawn

971of1000

ill cut them off next time I see the car. Am I shipping them?

Diego

Interested in pictures of the items, most defiantly the SS brake lines and the sway bars.

Last edited:

971of1000

I will pull the front window control out for you. I have the sway bars sold locally as of today.

boostedinaz

Do you have a light dimmer switch with NO broken tabs?

971of1000

front window switch and dimmer switch will come off today. The foglights are in excellent condition, were off the car in storage actually. The rear end may be spoken for locally by a mirage guy wanting an awd setup.

Last edited:

boostedinaz

I'll take the dimmer switch if it's in very good condition with NO broken tabs. Will need pics to verify.

curtis

Sorry to here about the car and glad your OK. We had a pair of sister F4's roll through downtown about 13 years ago now. After they took out the courthouse and most law offices the girls went toward campus jumped the dorms and my house was just on the left edge of campus and these damn things scare the absolute sh*t out of me.

I'd say I hope you didn't loose anyone but I know Joplin lost like 120 people so I'm sure you knew someone. Best of luck with the sale of parts and rebuilding.

maroonmetallic

Quoting 971of1000:
ill cut them off next time I see the car. Am I shipping them?

I was on a friends computer & apparently logged on as him.
You would have to ship them to me.

Any pictures of the mounts by chance?

Thanks!
-Shawn

971of1000

i will get pics today for you. thanks

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts