The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

All items Sold

4wheelsqueal

Found more stuff while cleaning my basement. shipping included in prices. Add 3% if paying with paypal or send as gift! thanks

energy suspension kit #1 - missing 5.3108g : $70 shipped - SOLD

Energy suspension kit #2, mostly complete : $100 shipped - Sold

JDM RS intercooler with all the piping (at least pretty sure its all there) you get everything in the pictures. intercooler core had bent and broken fins and had those removed. $110 shipped - SOLD

JDM front mount - a few pipes included but not complete. $70 shipped - Sold

larger core intercooler : not sure the brand, got it in a trade, some pipes and it come with the knock-off tial bov - $80 shipped - SOLD

and a 344 gvr4 front engine mount, purchased as a spare : $35 shipped - SOLD

Last edited:

maroonmetallic

Is the IC pressure tested?

Im thinking this might be the easy way to get my car running for now...

-Shawn

Lofty

Hey buddy! Long time no talk!

I'm pretty sure I need that front mount bracket, unless I can use the 347 one that comes stock on 1gs.

Trade you your 4 spares back for that bracket? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

But seriously, I need it, you should get in touch with me.

262-951-1517

4wheelsqueal

Quoting maroonmetallic:
Is the IC pressure tested?

Im thinking this might be the easy way to get my car running for now...

They've all been tested and no leaks. If you're leaning toward the rs one, shawn, have people intrested. Grab it before they do!

OMFGeofffff

Would you be willing to sell just the IC's? No piping necessary.

4wheelsqueal

Possibly, which ic's?

4wheelsqueal

Quoting 91VR41400:
I believe your 3rd intecooler is off a stock neon srt4..

click

Just to know /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Gottcha, thanks for the info!

deedo

Does the srt4 intercoller have the pipimg for a vr4 or are,those pipes from a dodgr

4wheelsqueal

This was mounted on a vr4, that's why I got it. Piping isn't the greatest and think its still missing a piece. Will look for it.

transparentdsm

srt4 intercooler payed for! im moving in a few days, please do not ship yet, once i get back east id like to figure something out.

Last edited:

4wheelsqueal

Quoting maxash0775:
Hello. Just verifying, is the rs intercooler gone? If not have money to send now. Thanks

Yep its gone.

4wheelsqueal

Quoting transparentdsm:
srt4 intercooler payed for! im moving in a few days, please do not ship yet, once i get back east id like to figure something out.

Payment received. Will be boxed and ready to ship as soon as you send your new address.

GSX_TC

to whoever bought the SRT4 intercooler, can you post pics of how it looks mounted? kinda interested now

transparentdsm

hey mike for sure, once i get back to the east coast and install everything. ill take pictures the whole time i'm taking it apart and putting it all back together. i actually bought the intercooler because the new car i just bought is coming with a jdm front bumper and fog lights and i thought it would look alot better with the srt4 than with the side tanked one that the car currently has. i just sold 927/1000, but i already bought 1375/2000 within 5 seconds of receiving the deposit for 927.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts