The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Belize Green Hood For Sale

I will not ship this hood, you must pick it up.

I tried to paint the hood with 200 bucks of BG rattle can but don't like how it turned out (blotchy).
I believe it has some sanding scratches but nothing too bad. It is dirty from sitting and I lack the motivation or time to clean it up.

$80 picked up

citymunky

If I can get the G35 I just sold put back together and out by this weekend, I would like to try to meet halfway or something so I can pick it up.

Sorry but I need this picked up. Not sure if you ever get up this way. I'd be happy to hold it for you until you happen to be out this way. Hardly anyone around here has a GVR-4 so I don't think it will be going anywhere anytime soon. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Let me know, and I can hold it for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

BTW do you have anything you are getting rid of? This region is a "parts desert".

citymunky

I do have 1991 headlights that are installed on the car, but I need to remove them to check them out for damage. Also I might be getting rid of my 680cc Delphi injectors.

Citymunky....when can you have the headlights off? If you wanted to meet halfway for a trade like that then I am sure we can arrange it.

talontyme

what are you looking parts wise i have access to a bunch?

talontyme- are you asking me or citymunky? I pm'd you a while ago asking for a passenger light....

all I need is the above

Last edited by a moderator:

citymunky

talontyme was talking to you.

Well my G35 is 80% back together so I'm looking at this weekend pick up this hood. I can pull the headlights sometime this.

huh?

I ended up getting a headlight. Hood still for sale, but you gotta come and get it.

citymunky

I know and until my G35 is running I will be working on getting it running. Once I'm done with th G35 than I'll plan to go pick it up.

No problem, seriously doubt its going anywhere. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

citymunky

Check your PM's

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts