The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Complete part-out 1991 VR-4 1168/2000

PLEASE WRITE AT LEAST A BASIC DESCRIPTION OF WHAT PARTS YOU WANT IN THE TOPIC OF YOUR PMs TO ME.
It helps me keep track of your requests.
Hi guys, I have a 1991 VR-4 that I am parting out completely. Mostly stock, only mods are exhaust, aftermarket sunroof, hard intake pipe and a smallish front mount. I came about 1 hour away from scrapping this car a couple months ago, but couldn't pull the trigger on it. car had 166,7XX miles and was pulled from the road for excessive rust on the underbody. Car is Nile Black.

Here's a basic list but this car was 100% complete so please feel free to make an offer for any part you like. All prices are plus shipping, unless you and I discuss otherwise. All prices are absolutely best offer, please don't be afraid to make an

- Thule rack (4304) with deflector -SOLD
- gauge cluster -SOLD 166,7xx miles
- 2.5" Magnaflow exhaust -$350 some wear from where it rubbed the road and some minor rust bubbles on the welds, but it never leaked and sounded awesome. I really loved this exhaust.
- Front and rear doglegs -$35 each all are in excellent shape.
- Side skirts -$40 each in great shape, some light scuffing on the underside.
- Door cladding -$30 shipped each.
- 1991 VR-4 taillights -$45 no nicks, no cracks all bulbs worked when pulled and are included
- Corner marker lights -$40 no nicks, cracks, or broken tabs, come with bulbs and springs
- Oh Sxxx Handles -$25 full set, grey
- Number Plaque -SOLD # 1168/2000 looks good, NO keychain
- Headlights - SOLD
- Stock VR-4 grill -$50 all the tabs are intact, none seem to be broken
- Stock ECU -$100 SOLD
- 2G DSM 450cc Injectors -$90 Dual pattern green tops. No cracks or damage.
- Bypass Valve (stock BOV) -$25 shipped- labeled K5T09
- Door cards -$100 for the set or $35 each (plus shipping either way). Speaker grills not included. In excellent shape. All screws included.
- Engine -$600 spins freely, ran great when parked and turned over several times while in storage.

Related equipment

- Older style Greddy V.S.D. -$150 This is a HUD boost gauge that includes a smart Turbo timer that adapts run time based on how much you were in boost before shutdown. Really cool device. Includes all parts and documentation, including the little "holographic" sticker that makes it stand out more on the windshield. Pretty rare. I ran this for a couple months in my old WRX back in 2004 it's been waiting for a use ever since.
- Front Mount Intercooler -$150 A decent ding in the lower edge of it, but I tested it a year ago and it didn't leak at all. This is RRE front mount piping with a Starion FMIC, but I never found any markings on it to say what it was. Some of the piping is rusted and one elbow is rusted right through, but all pieces will be included so you can make a new elbow from other piping.
- Hard Intake Pipe -$90 shipped Dejon Tool 2.5" with recirc.
- Walbro fuel pump 190 lph -Make an offer. It was used for about 25000 miles. "rewired" comes on a repaired pump plate that worked great (has new, stainless tubing welded into it)
- Aftermarket sunroof -$200 no idea what brand. I have all switchgear and tubing and it works great. The trim ring outside is rusted, but it is solid.

I have all 4 "wagon wheels" but one is dinged up badly, and all are peeling badly, Tires have good tread, but are about 4 years old, at least, so don't expect much. -Make an offer
Also I have turbine wheels from my G-GSX. Almost no tread on the tires, but the hold air. -Make an offer
I will only sell one set of rims, since the other set needs to move this thing. I do have 2 spares, so I suppose I could sell 2 of the odd set.
I will split up these wheels. They would make excellent full size spares.

As I said, this car was complete so any part you want (all the rest are stock) make an offer.

I will ship anything. I will pull anything that doesn't completely destroy something else.

UPDATE: I am now willing to ship the engine.

E-mail or PM me
automaton (at) gmail (dot) com

-Pics in next post-

Rear window is sold.
Plug Wires are sold.
Headlights are sold.
Foglights are sold.
Passenger side headliner trim piece is sold.
Cruise control box and cable are sold.
Dash plaque is sold
Gauge cluster is sold
Shifter assembly with cables is sold
Pedal assembly is sold
Rear driver's side door cladding is sold
A/C system and lines are sold
Thule rack is sold
Owner's manual is sold
Rear passenger dogleg is sold
Rubber door handle plugs are sold
ECU sold

Taillights are pending
Corner markers are pending
Remaining bodycladding/sideskirts/doglegs are pending
Grill is pending
Mirrors are pending
A-pillars are pending
Door lock tabs are pending
Transmission is pending

-Edited to correct mileage-

Last edited by a moderator:

Galactica

You have a PM sir. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

citymunky

Quoting omertaitalia:
looking for the interior trim above the drivers side door that touches the headliner. pm me please.

I'm looking for the pass side. Did this GVR4 have a A/C, and cruise control?

GSX_TC

does this car still have the Alt and starter with it still?

talontyme

ill take the rear exhaust hanger(from bolts to rubber)if you can get it off?

strokin4dr

Are those '93 glass headlights for $100?

maroonmetallic

Lower radiator mounts?
I need a set due to a previous owner cutting mine off.

Regards,
-Shawn

MellowVR4

pm sent

Yes, I have the filler neck, make an offer.

The lower radiator mount is rusty, but looks solid, if you want it I'll see about pulling it.

The car does have A/C and cruise. A/C was never charged while I had it, so I doubt the seals are good.

I don't think I have EGR block off...

ECU is mint! and Eprom. It has a chip with the "Carl" written on it in marker. I don't know anything about it.

Hard intake pipe relocates the filter near where the battery sits, will require a relocated battery. Markings on pipe are "SUM640030 0872" still no idea on the brand. pics below.

-Also available-

- TD05H turbo, nice and clean no shaft play and spins freely. -$250

- Manual boost controller -$15 shipped. "Xtreme BC" branding on it so it must be awesome...

More pics:

Last edited by a moderator:

I was mistaken on the mileage, I had it mixed up with my other car. It's actually 166,7xx. And that's what shows on the odometer. Sorry about that.

Yes, I have the alternator and starter and both work, but I believe the alt is a lower amperage than stock. Its from a stock galant.

Yes, these are 1993 glass headlights and yes I will take $100 plus shipping for them

citymunky

PM'ed again

GSX_TC

Is the starter from an actual VR4 or a normal galant?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts