The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Tein Front Camber Plates **Group Buy**

Read this thread on how this got started.

click

Tein is willing to do a special batch for me with a minimum of 10 'Paid up front sets'. Meaning, no dibs, no deposit, no I'll pay when they arrive. These must all be paid for in full up front. Note, as with all special orders, the reality of a delay or two is inevitable. I'm not going to sugar coat it to make it sound nice. With that said here are the details:

Price - $210 shipped The current retail price for these is $220 + shipping.
Part # - PRR09-31S80 -> Correct part # is PAR08-31PFR
Desc - Tein E39A Front Camber Plates
Payment Deadline - October 5th, 2011
ETA (to me) - December 14th, 2011
ETD (to you) - December 21st, 2011

I MUST have all payments in by the deadline to even hope of meeting the ETD, no if &'s or buts.

For anyone that wants a set, follow the below payment instructions:
Send Paypal payment to: [email protected]
Subject & Description: Part # - PAR08-31PFR, Qty _?

If this doesn't happen on this go around I won't revisit it in the future. Please start by adding your Name & Qty you want to this thread after you've made your payment.
Eg: Garfield Wright, 10 sets paid /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Let's get this done guys /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

OoThomioO

OoThomioO 1 set

Going to paypal now!

Where do I pay and how many sets can I get. Never mind maybe I should read first!

OoThomioO

Read the whole post before you ask questions -.-

Can someone post the face palm guy for me lol. You can purchase as many sets as you want before the deadline.

prove_it

Payment sent for 1 set

I might order another set if the minimum isn't met.
It's a too good to be true kinda deal.

prove_it

come on guys...

last EVER camber plates,

EVER!

prove_it

Pretty sure you can swap your evo tophats with these.

BrandonEchols

I'll confirm fitment for evo suspenders...I haven't bolted everything on the car yet, but I did get one of them test fitted and didn't run into any issues.

BrandonEchols

I'm not sure what you're asking?
I have Evo IX Bilsteins that I'm planning on putting on my car, and in prep. for that I installed the E39A specific Tein Camber plates on the front Bilsteins and didn't run into any issues. I have yet to install the suspension on the car though. I'm trying to wait until I have the Brembo brake parts sorted and only have to take it all apart once.
So I'm saying that you can install these plates on evo front strut/shock assemblies without any problems.

Last edited:

BrandonEchols

Yes, you'll just have to remove the Evo top hats and install the TEIN pieces in their place - then use the stock GVR4 holes that were in place before you drilled for the Evo top hats.

prove_it

Deadline is Oct 5th. That's next Wednesday .

From what I've read, these plates will work with either Bilsteins or with the black EVO struts.

"Had my days wrong."

Last edited:

BrandonEchols

Question for Garfield:
The part number on my box, as well as the part number given online for the E38/E39 front camber plates is: "PAR08-31PFR"
Just wondering what gives with the different number?

I too have that part # PAR08-31PFR listed on my website as that's what I was given when I was setting it up a few years ago. The part # listed in my original post was given to me by Tein recently. I verified it directly with Tein & it corresponds with their online catalog. It's the current part # & superseeds the one you posted PAR08-31PFR as well as the one listed on my website.

BrandonEchols

Ok, just checking.
I figured they'd just replaced it with a different part number.
Only covering the bases.
Count me in for a set.
Payment sent.

Let's get this done guys.
I want these.

Last edited:

PolskiVR4

Just waiting for the funds to clear in paypal, Im in for sure.

thecman02

@#$%^&*( couldn't be worse timing. I'll have to see if I can sell something tomorrow to come up with the funds.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned