The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 galant vr4 Parts Available

Doctor_D

91 galant vr4 shell, engine and other misc parts are still in it.

CAR is at junkyard on NORTH AVE by Cicero, " U Pull It ".

If anyone needs any parts let me know and i will let you know if i have it available from the parts i took off the car. I took most the parts off that people were interested in. Anything you are interested in let me know. The body is clean

Last edited:

VR4Scott

How much for the whole car? If that's not cool, I call dibs on both upper auto seatbelt trims, the center a/c vent, the seatbelt computer, the a/c compressor, and some other stuff haha.

GSX_TC

I'll take the power door lock relay off of it. and if the starter and alternator are on it still let me know how much,

OoThomioO

Nevermind

Last edited:

CutlassJim

I have a good condition carpet I'm trying to sell. Not to thread jack. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

johnnyRacer

Got any pics? Might be interested in front bumper, wagon wheels, and fuel tank if they're in good shape.

johnnyRacer

Got any pics? Might be interested in front bumper, wagon wheels, and fuel tank if they're in good shape.

Doctor_D

There are no wheels on it, had steel wheels, car was taken to junkyard on north ave earlier today - " U Pull It " by cicero and north ave. I have the parts that people were asking for off the car for the most part.

Last edited:

GSX_TC

some advice; if you havent already got these parts off, I'd recommend pulling these off to sell them later because people always want the 3 Oh sh*t handles, Center A/c vents, cigarette lighter, passenger and driver A-pillars, rear speaker covers, cup holder in the center consul, VR4 badging. and grille.

I'll have to go check it out, hopefully the fuel pump assembly's not completely rusted out.

GSX_TC

oh yeah almost forgot about that. the fuel sending unit. another wanted item

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts