The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Performance Part Out!!!!!!!

prestonztt

Alrighty, I have decided that I need to step up my game even more, so Im parting a couple things out to get where I need to be with the car.

Up first, we have a Magnus SMIM. Its for a 6 Bolt. Its in good condition. It has a
brushed aluminum look to it. Its flanged for a Ford Motorsports 4.6 TB. It does already come with the TB and the TPS.
SOLD!!!

Next up are some FIC 1450cc BlueMaxx Injectors. They have been on my car for about 3000mi. They have only seen E-85.
$320 shipped.

Then we have a very different Turbo manifold setup. Its a Custom Log manifold that flips the turbo the opposite of what it originally is. The Compressor side is facing the driver side and the Exhaust side is facing the passenger side. It will come with a 3in V-Band Down pipe and a dump tube for a Tial 38mm. This is all custom, so I cant seperate. Its also a proven setup. On my 67mm, my car made 690awhp at 30psi. So I know that it does flow very well.
$675 shipped

2011-08-13141234.jpg

2011-08-13141232.jpg

Last edited:

alansupra94

That is an awesome turbo setup! I maybe be picking up that SMIM if I have extra funds this weekend. Anymore specs on that throttle body?

broxma

Too late. Paid for already. I hope this means we can still be friends?

/brox

GSX_TC

what happens to the ISC and Water Lines that go the FIAV and BISS when you use a throttle body like the one you have? and how is the idle?

prestonztt

You block them off. It idles very good. I have the idle set at about 950 and even when its cold outside, right when I turn it on, it goes straight to 950 and doesnt move. It also has awesome throttle response.

alansupra94

Quoting broxma:
Too late. Paid for already. I hope this means we can still be friends?

/brox

We are on no speaking terms right now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned